Friday, May 1, 2009

Wanda's Tiramisu



It's been 2 weeks since my last posting and I have so much to share!! This one comes from my friend Wanda. Where she got it, I have no idea, but God love her for sharing the recipe. It is fat free and low sugar, and it is delicious. One of these days I'm gonna make it chai instead of cappucinno.

Wanda's Tiramisu

1 angel cake or pound cake
½ c cappuccino mix, divided
2 c cold skim milk
1 8 oz non fat cream cheese, softened
1 3oz sugar free vanilla pudding
2 c lite cool whip
½ tsp baking cocoa

Cube cake in 9x13 pan. Miz ¼ c cappuccino mix and ½ c milk and pour over cake. In new bowl beat cream cheese. In new bowl mix pudding, remaining cappuccino mix, and remaining milk. Whisk until smooth and thick. Add to crm chz. Spoon Cool Whip over cake. Fridge 3 hrs. Sprinkle with cocoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin