Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ranch Oyster Crackers



Most of you probably won't use this one, but my kiddos love them and I want to save the recipe so I don't lose it.

Ingredients:

12-16 oz. plain oyster crackers
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Mix (I wouldn't use my Homemade Ranch mix for this because it is not Buttermilk)
1/4 tsp. lemon pepper
1/2-1 tsp. dill (if you really like dill feel free to add a little more :)
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
3/4-1 C vegetable oil

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 250 F.
2. In a large bowl combine vegetable oil and Buttermilk Ranch dressing mix.
3. Add dill, garlic powder and lemon pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Add oyster crackers and stir until evenly coated.
5. Place crackers on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin