Sunday, September 19, 2010

Special K Roast




Ingredients:
1 can of Worthington Diced Chick
2 cups of cottage cheese (a normal sized container)
2 eggs
1 cup finely chopped pecans (or pecan meal)
1/4 cup of milk
2 1/2 cups of Special K

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

This recipe is actually a half batch. I knew that I’d eat whatever I made in a very short time, so I cut it in half. I’d say it would be about enough to feed 4 to 6 at one meal. It lasted me about that many meals. (I won’t lie, I had it for breakfast one day…)

Mix it all up and then put into a 9″x13″ pan. Bake for 1 hour.



2nd option w NO chix :)


6 c Special K
1 ½ lb cottage cheese
2 tsp McKays
1 onion chopped
½ c milk
1 stick butter, melted
4-5 eggs
½ c pecans

Bake at 350 for 1 hr covered, then ½ hr uncovered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin