Wednesday, February 25, 2009

When I grow up....

When I grow up, I wanna cook like this!! Just found this vegan blog, and she has the most amazing ideas and then she gives pictures. Mmmmmm.... pictures....

For example: Fried tofu wrapped in potatoes. Seriously. Click the link and look at that. Gorgeously yummy. Right?

And she did Buffalo strips and vegan cakes and breads and chickpea cutlets and and whole host of other things, too. I don't usually go for vegan, because it's so hard to find it done really well. This chick does it really well!! Makes me wanna try a few of her recipes. For starters, I'm gonna try these: chickpea cutlets.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the kind words about our blog!

    btw, I'm a dude... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin